27 Shouts - 483,022 Scrobbles
Omnimotion is the musical project of Stefan Lundaahl, from Sweden. He began working with ambient music in 1991 with synthesizers and recorders by trying to capture the sounds he heard in the world around him. In 1999 Lundaahl graduated from a two year classical composition program, and created his own studio; "Ambium Studio", where all his music is produced. In September of 2002 the self titled album "Omnimotion" was released in the USA by Waveform Records. Contributors include; Linda Martio, Emil Lundaahl, Jannica Hovenas, and Muhammed Said Ali.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Being - (5:47) - 745 plays
- Days of Silence - (4:38) - 807 plays
- Magic Tree - (5:55) - 717 plays
- Nothingness - (6:39) - 545 plays
- Ton Image - (7:22) - 506 plays
- Japan - (4:48) - 467 plays
- Underdub - (6:27) - 372 plays
- Blue Sky - (6:30) - 347 plays
- Elves of Athoria - (6:34) - 349 plays
- Omnidub - (5:47) - 292 plays