0 Shouts - 1,368 Scrobbles
Pandit Omkarnath Thakur by Susheela Misra (Rec.: a feature on Omkarnath Thakur - musician extraordinaire and a model for every self-respecting Bharatiya; Pilfered from: "Great Masters of Hindustani Music" by Smt. Susheela Misra, Hem Publishers Pvt. Ltd., 1981. - Originally posted on RMIC by Rajan Parrikar as part of Great Masters Series.) After listening to Pandit Omkarnath Thakur's music once, Mahatma Gandhi is said to have remarked : "Pandit Omkarnathji can achieve through a single song of his, what I cannot achieve through several speeches."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kadam Ki Chhaya -pt 2 - (Desi Todi) - (3:13) - 2 plays
- Kadam Ki Chhaya -pt 1 - (Desi Todi) - (3:23) - 2 plays
- Garwa Mai Sang -pt 1 - (Todi) - (3:23) - 2 plays
- Raga Tilang - Nanadiya Kaise Neer Bharun (Thumri) - (7:00) - 1 plays
- Rag Alhiya Bilawal - 1 plays
- Mai Kanth Mora - (Sughrai) - (3:21) - 2 plays
- Raga Champak - Ae Mag Jai Ho - (3:25) - 1 plays
- Raga Todi - Garwa Main Sang Laagi - (6:55) - 2 plays
- Raga Tankeshri - Malan Laaye Chun Chun Kaliyan - (6:45) - 1 plays
- Raga Sughrai - Mai Kanth Morwa - (3:27) - 1 plays