37 Shouts - 1,217,269 Scrobbles
Omara Portuondo (born in Havana, Cuba on 29 October 1930) is a Cuban singer whose career has spanned over half a century. Portuondo was born in October 1930 in Havana, one of three sisters; her mother came from a wealthy Spanish family, and had created a scandal by running off with and marrying a black professional baseball player. Omara started her career in 1945 as a dancer at Havana's Tropicana Club (following her older sister, Haydee).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Sitiera - (3:54) - 2,318 plays
- He Perdido Contigo - (3:49) - 1,443 plays
- ¿Dónde Estabas Tú? - (3:47) - 1,051 plays
- Veinte Años - (4:43) - 1,219 plays
- Canta Lo Sentimental - (3:26) - 965 plays
- Noche Cubana - (3:30) - 812 plays
- Mariposita De Primavera - (2:54) - 910 plays
- Killing me Softly - (4:27) - 891 plays
- Gracias A La Vida - (4:21) - 785 plays
- Ella Y Yo - (3:24) - 858 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online