37 Shouts - 1,152,354 Scrobbles
Omara Portuondo (born in Havana, Cuba on 29 October 1930) is a Cuban singer whose career has spanned over half a century. Portuondo was born in October 1930 in Havana, one of three sisters; her mother came from a wealthy Spanish family, and had created a scandal by running off with and marrying a black professional baseball player. Omara started her career in 1945 as a dancer at Havana's Tropicana Club (following her older sister, Haydee).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Sitiera - (3:54) - 1,955 plays
- He Perdido Contigo - (3:49) - 1,624 plays
- Veinte Años - (4:43) - 1,443 plays
- Killing me Softly - (4:27) - 1,433 plays
- Ella Y Yo - (3:24) - 1,241 plays
- Canta Lo Sentimental - (3:26) - 1,253 plays
- Mariposita De Primavera - (2:54) - 1,184 plays
- Gracias A La Vida - (4:21) - 789 plays
- No me Llores Más - (4:59) - 814 plays
- Hermosa Habana - (3:44) - 821 plays