11 Shouts - 25,879 Scrobbles
Omar Pene (born 1956 in Dakar) is the emblematic lead singer of the Super Diamono. He was born in the working class neighborhood of Derkle. In the mid seventies (1975-1976), he joined the Super Diamono, one of the longest running Senegalese popular bands- just. Recruited by Bailo Diagne, the first base-player and a founding member of the group, Omar Pene stood out as the most natural fixture in the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Woma - (6:16) - 32 plays
- Tiki tiki - (3:31) - 46 plays
- Ndam - (3:00) - 43 plays
- Fari - (4:50) - 40 plays
- Moudjé - (4:33) - 24 plays
- Myamba - (5:30) - 22 plays
- Mon Mari - (6:43) - 18 plays
- Africains - (5:14) - 14 plays
- Diadieuf - (5:23) - 13 plays
- Sa Jikko Ji - (6:02) - 12 plays