Omar Kent Dykes
0 Shouts - 8,008 Scrobbles
Blues and boogie served Texas style. You need something else?
Omar Kent Dykes (born Kent Dykes, 1950, McComb, Mississippi, United States) is an American blues guitarist and singer, living in Austin, Texas. In 1973 he formed the band, Omar & the Howlers. The band plays electric Texas blues, rock and roll and blues-rock. Dykes has also had a successful career as a solo artist, and regularly toured European countries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Town Playboy - (4:11) - 85 plays
- Since I Met You Baby - (3:19) - 27 plays
- King Bee - (3:12) - 32 plays
- Can't Judge Nobody - (3:47) - 25 plays
- Hello Mary Lee - (2:28) - 22 plays
- Upside Your Head - (4:15) - 15 plays
- Dream Girl - (4:01) - 18 plays
- Man Down There - (2:56) - 12 plays
- Close Together - (2:42) - 17 plays
- Think - (3:49) - 13 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour