1 Shouts - 6,460 Scrobbles
The legendary Omar Hakim takes advantage of every hot, new percussion option out there, from acoustic drums, to Roland’s electronic V-Drums—which he MIDIs into his Power Mac—when he plays drums for and produces the greats of pop and jazz fusion. A well-recognized percussionist and producer in these two distinct worlds of music, Hakim may be the only person who can say he’s played drums for David Bowie, Madonna, Sting and Miles Davis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slo-Funk - (5:33) - 21 plays
- Crucial 2 Groove - (3:39) - 14 plays
- Take My Heart - (4:57) - 22 plays
- The Real Side - (4:33) - 7 plays
- Constructive Criticism - (5:42) - 11 plays
- Rhythm Deep - (4:24) - 9 plays
- Isolated Lonely - (5:35) - 6 plays
- Angel Delight - (5:39) - 7 plays
- Love Is Here To Stay - (5:38) - 22 plays
- Tears - (5:28) - 7 plays