Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez
1,287 Shouts - 3,989,132 Scrobbles
Omar Alfredo Rodríguez López (born September 1, 1975 in Bayamón, Puerto Rico) is the composer, lead guitarist and producer for the American rock group The Mars Volta, and is the former bassist/guitarist for the post-hardcore outfit At the Drive-In. He also frequently releases his own solo material. Rodríguez López grew up in El Paso, Texas, but spent some of his childhood in South Carolina. Omar started his music career at 15 years of age when he became the singer for the El Paso hardcore band, Startled Calf, from 1990 to 1992.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deus Ex Machina - (5:03) - 288 plays
- Locomocion Capilar - (3:48) - 323 plays
- Desarraigo - (5:54) - 360 plays
- Rapid Fire Tollbooth - (5:11) - 331 plays
- Victimas Del Cielo - (11:12) - 384 plays
- How to Bill the Bilderberg Group - (3:28) - 211 plays
- The Palpitations Form a Limit - (3:22) - 183 plays
- Dyna Sark Arches - (4:38) - 208 plays
- Here the Tame Go By - (5:11) - 171 plays
- Around Knuckle White Tile - (7:16) - 236 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online