0 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
In 1990, Olov became the first world champion of the nyckelharpa (keyed fiddle). He began to play the nyckelharpa in 1980 as a fourteen-year old, and was named a 'riksspelman' (master musician) in 1984. Olov has studied with the legendary Curt Tallroth and Erik Sahlström. He is regarded as one of Sweden's most prominent nyckelharpa players, and is an inspiration for numerous young performers on the instrument. He is teaching regularly at the Eric Sahlström Institutet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1st Class To Glasgow - (4:14) - 22 plays
- Astrids vals - (3:23) - 17 plays
- Mr. Fish - (5:38) - 20 plays
- Rain / Ekoln - (7:50) - 17 plays
- Toker / Korrö - (3:46) - 14 plays
- The Dundee Law Set - (5:03) - 25 plays
- Early Sun Polska - (3:58) - 14 plays
- Höök - (3:41) - 16 plays
- Stout's Trip / Olov's Polska - (5:12) - 16 plays
- The Harper's Dismissal - (4:28) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online