Oliver Dragojević is a Croatian pop singer. A Croatian, native of the town Vela Luka on the Island of Korčula, Oliver Dragojević emerged on the music scene in the 1970s thanks to the very popular Split, Croatia, music festival. His specialty were songs influenced by Dalmatian (Croatian)folklore. His first domestic hit was called "Picaferaj" in 1967. Most of those songs were written by legendary songwriter Zdenko Runjić. One of the most popular was Nadalina, which also featured famous actor Boris Dvornik and the popular 'Dalmatian anthems' "Galeb i ja" and "Skalinada".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cesarica - (4:17) - 209 plays
- Trag U Beskraju - (4:35) - 92 plays
- Kad mi dođeš ti - (3:57) - 121 plays
- Tko sam ja da ti sudim - (4:31) - 117 plays
- Pismo Moja - (3:56) - 55 plays
- Galeb I Ja - (3:42) - 102 plays
- Što učinila si ti - (4:04) - 39 plays
- Skalinada - (3:11) - 63 plays
- Bez tebe - (3:25) - 72 plays
- Pred Tvojim Vratima - (4:27) - 35 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online