4 Shouts - 70,265 Scrobbles
Olga Guillot (born October 9, 1922 in Santiago de Cuba - died July 12, 2010) was a famous Cuban singer who was known to be the queen of bolero. She was a native of the Cuban city of Santiago. Guillot and her family moved to Ciudad Havana when she was a small child. As a teenager, she and her sister, Ana Luisa, performed as a duo, named the "Duo Hermanitas Guillot".
It wasn't until 1945 that her talent as a bolero singer would be discovered, when Facundo Rivero...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lagrimas Negras - (3:18) - 262 plays
- Tu Me Acostumbraste - (3:34) - 99 plays
- La Noche de Anoche - (3:04) - 133 plays
- Contigo en la Distancia - (2:47) - 97 plays
- Soy Lo Prohibido - (2:14) - 177 plays
- Campanitas de Cristal - (3:06) - 102 plays
- Que sabes tu - (3:53) - 61 plays
- Delirio - (3:47) - 67 plays
- Voy - (2:40) - 48 plays
- Porque Tu Me Acostumbraste - (3:36) - 91 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online