4 Shouts - 69,997 Scrobbles
Olga Guillot (born October 9, 1922 in Santiago de Cuba - died July 12, 2010) was a famous Cuban singer who was known to be the queen of bolero. She was a native of the Cuban city of Santiago. Guillot and her family moved to Ciudad Havana when she was a small child. As a teenager, she and her sister, Ana Luisa, performed as a duo, named the "Duo Hermanitas Guillot".
It wasn't until 1945 that her talent as a bolero singer would be discovered, when Facundo Rivero...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lagrimas Negras - (3:18) - 257 plays
- La Noche de Anoche - (3:04) - 148 plays
- Tu Me Acostumbraste - (3:34) - 94 plays
- Contigo en la Distancia - (2:47) - 99 plays
- Soy Lo Prohibido - (2:14) - 168 plays
- Campanitas de Cristal - (3:06) - 100 plays
- Delirio - (3:47) - 65 plays
- Que sabes tu - (3:53) - 56 plays
- Voy - (2:40) - 47 plays
- La Gloria Eres Tu - (3:00) - 60 plays