63 Shouts - 977,464 Scrobbles
Oleander is a post-grunge band from Sacramento, California. Its name is derived from the poisonous wildflower oleander. Oleander was formed by Fred Nelson Jr. (drums), Doug Eldridge (bass guitar), Ric Ivanisevich (guitar) and Thomas Flowers (vocals, guitar) in the mid-90s. Their debut was Oleander, an EP released on Fine Records in 1996, which they followed with the full-length album Shrinking the Blob in 1997. The song "Down When I'm Loaded" became a regional hit, and Oleander signed with Universal Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIts the reason for my pain
In a season to celebrate
I dont wanna be full of hate
For anybody, but its too late
Everyone has been in my face
- Fight - (3:32) - 1,473 plays
- LyricsI can't take this anymore
And I'm almost pretty sure
I've been here before
I can't take this any longer
I won't heal until I'm stronger
- LyricsAnd it's always little things that to the surface brings
The comfort in the pain, the fear behind the smile
We lose along the way the things we leave behind
Along the precipice of things we should not climb
And I'm the first in line
- LyricsDon't, don't it make you sad to lose the things you love
For what you never had?
Don't, don't it make you cry to feel the broken tie
And always wonder why?
Don't it make you feel like your hands are off the wheel?
- Something Beautiful - (3:39) - 620 plays
- Are You There? - (4:21) - 511 plays
- Runaway Train - (4:28) - 567 plays
- Boys Don't Cry - (3:15) - 539 plays
- How Could I? - (5:13) - 307 plays