60 Shouts - 930,167 Scrobbles
Oleander is a post-grunge band from Sacramento, California. Its name is derived from the poisonous wildflower oleander. Oleander was formed by Fred Nelson Jr. (drums), Doug Eldridge (bass guitar), Ric Ivanisevich (guitar) and Thomas Flowers (vocals, guitar) in the mid-90s. Their debut was Oleander, an EP released on Fine Records in 1996, which they followed with the full-length album Shrinking the Blob in 1997. The song "Down When I'm Loaded" became a regional hit, and Oleander signed with Universal Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why I'm Here - (3:58) - 4,812 plays
- I Walk Alone - (4:09) - 2,524 plays
- Halo - (4:44) - 1,943 plays
- Hands Off the Wheel - (3:53) - 1,150 plays
- Fight - (3:32) - 1,043 plays
- Are You There? - (4:21) - 985 plays
- Runaway Train - (4:28) - 1,082 plays
- Boys Don't Cry - (3:15) - 817 plays
- Something Beautiful - (3:39) - 1,031 plays
- Stupid - (3:51) - 643 plays