20 Shouts - 7,609 Scrobbles
Old Skull were an American novelty punk rock band formed in the late 1980s in Madison, Wisconsin. The band was started by ten-year-old J.P. (Jean-Paul) Toulon and his nine-year-old brother, Jamie Toulon, with encouragement from their father Vern Toulon, a longtime member of the Madison punk scene who had spent time in New York City, where he was briefly a member of industrial band, Missing Foundation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pizza Man - (3:06) - 21 plays
- Homeless - (2:17) - 12 plays
- AIDS - (2:28) - 5 plays
- Get Outta School - (3:02) - 5 plays
- Kill a Dead Eagle - (3:08) - 6 plays
- Let's Go Kill That Man - (1:40) - 3 plays
- Kick Ass - (2:25) - 4 plays
- Skate or Die - (1:44) - 3 plays
- D'Yall Know Where The Herb Is - (3:29) - 4 plays
- Hot Dog Hell - (2:52) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online