Old Man Markley
27 Shouts - 162,928 Scrobbles
An amalgam of LA’s finest punk bands and seasoned bluegrass musicians, Old Man Markley is creating music that defies boundaries and transcends genres. Founded in 2007 in the sunny San Fernando Valley, OMM cut its teeth playing countless jams of bluegrass standards and covers of distinctly un-bluegrass songs done bluegrass style. Soon, out of the chaos grew original material that combined everything the band loved about all the different styles of music the members grew up playing and writing. The band played its first official show in 2008 at a small bar called the Old Towne Pub in Pasadena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For Better for Worse - (2:55) - 3,778 plays
- Guts n' Teeth - (2:56) - 2,715 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (4:05) - 2,830 plays
- At the Bottom - (2:49) - 2,053 plays
- Running Weight - (2:35) - 2,049 plays
- Do Me Like You Do - (2:19) - 1,824 plays
- Song Songs - (2:16) - 1,797 plays
- Killing Time - (2:40) - 1,586 plays
- In a Circle Going Round - (2:22) - 1,611 plays
- Letterman - (3:05) - 1,516 plays