Old Fashioned Revival Hour Quartet
0 Shouts - 2,279 Scrobbles
Dr. Charles E. Fuller, founder and director of the Old Fashioned Revival Hour, was a pioneer in Radio Evangelism. Some 15 to 20 Million people reportedly heard him preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ each Sunday around the world. From 1941 to 1958, the radio broadcasts originated at the old Municipal Auditorium in Long Beach, California, where thousands gathered each week for the live broadcasts.Read More...
The quartet was originally the Goose Creek Quartet at the Country Church of Hollywood (California). In 1937, the Quartet also began singing on the Old Fashioned Revival Hour program. The music in this collection was recorded over the span of three decades, and represents some of the most beloved songs of The Old Fashioned Revival Hour Quartet.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Sins Are Gone - 46 plays
- Redeemed - 11 plays
- How Sweet The Name Of Jesus Sounds - 6 plays
- Beneath The Cross Of Jesus - 18 plays
- My Heavenly Father Watches Over Me - 32 plays
- Onward Christian Soldiers - 32 plays
- The Great Physician - 31 plays
- Sound The Battle Cry - 19 plays
- A New Name In Glory - 19 plays
- Sometime We'll Understand - 13 plays