64 Shouts - 434,929 Scrobbles
When a European record shop asked Lawrence, Kansas-based band The Appleseed Cast to give an acoustic in-store performance, frontman Christopher Crisci wrote a series of new songs for the occasion. Such material formed the basis of Old Canes, a lo-fi project spearheaded by Crisci and performed by a loose group of backing musicians. The band's debut album, Early Morning Hymns, appeared in 2004, and Crisci issued two albums with The Appleseed Cast (2006's Peregrine and 2009's Sagarmatha) before putting the finishing touches on Old Canes' second release, Feral Harmonic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Then Go On - (4:19) - 1,976 plays
- Early Morning Hymns - (3:06) - 439 plays
- Blue Eleanor - (3:16) - 456 plays
- Both Falling Bright - (3:02) - 364 plays
- Little Bird Courage - (1:30) - 331 plays
- Trust - (3:18) - 256 plays
- Taxi on Vermont - (2:34) - 279 plays
- Face It - (3:15) - 285 plays
- Life is Grand - (2:57) - 239 plays
- One Day - (2:57) - 177 plays