64 Shouts - 434,719 Scrobbles
When a European record shop asked Lawrence, Kansas-based band The Appleseed Cast to give an acoustic in-store performance, frontman Christopher Crisci wrote a series of new songs for the occasion. Such material formed the basis of Old Canes, a lo-fi project spearheaded by Crisci and performed by a loose group of backing musicians. The band's debut album, Early Morning Hymns, appeared in 2004, and Crisci issued two albums with The Appleseed Cast (2006's Peregrine and 2009's Sagarmatha) before putting the finishing touches on Old Canes' second release, Feral Harmonic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Then Go On - (4:19) - 2,040 plays
- Blue Eleanor - (3:16) - 542 plays
- Early Morning Hymns - (3:06) - 523 plays
- Little Bird Courage - (1:30) - 393 plays
- Both Falling Bright - (3:02) - 405 plays
- Taxi on Vermont - (2:34) - 327 plays
- Trust - (3:18) - 368 plays
- Face It - (3:15) - 306 plays
- Life is Grand - (2:57) - 274 plays
- The Song Was Right - (3:36) - 251 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online