63 Shouts - 433,581 Scrobbles
When a European record shop asked Lawrence, Kansas-based band The Appleseed Cast to give an acoustic in-store performance, frontman Christopher Crisci wrote a series of new songs for the occasion. Such material formed the basis of Old Canes, a lo-fi project spearheaded by Crisci and performed by a loose group of backing musicians. The band's debut album, Early Morning Hymns, appeared in 2004, and Crisci issued two albums with The Appleseed Cast (2006's Peregrine and 2009's Sagarmatha) before putting the finishing touches on Old Canes' second release, Feral Harmonic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Then Go On - (4:19) - 1,969 plays
- Blue Eleanor - (3:16) - 557 plays
- Early Morning Hymns - (3:06) - 524 plays
- Little Bird Courage - (1:30) - 423 plays
- Both Falling Bright - (3:02) - 412 plays
- Taxi on Vermont - (2:34) - 337 plays
- Trust - (3:18) - 378 plays
- Face It - (3:15) - 327 plays
- Life is Grand - (2:57) - 283 plays
- The Song Was Right - (3:36) - 262 plays