113 Shouts - 1,667,670 Scrobbles
The Ohio Players are a funk and R&B band whose heyday was in the mid- to late 1970s. They formed in Dayton, Ohio in 1959 as the Ohio Untouchables, and initially included members Robert Ward (vocals/guitar), Marshall "Rock" Jones (bass), Clarence "Satch" Satchell (saxophone/guitar), Cornelius Johnson (drums), and Ralph "Pee Wee" Middlebrooks (trumpet/trombone). The Ohio Untouchables broke up in 1963, with Ward leaving for a solo career, but the core members of the group returned to Dayton and added Gary Webster (drums) and Leroy "Sugarfoot" Bonner (guitar) in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Rollercoaster - (4:47) - 16,951 plays
- Fire - (11:01) - 9,877 plays
- Funky Worm - (2:39) - 5,204 plays
- LyricsYeah, yeah
You are a bad bad Mrs.
In them skin tight britches
Runnin' folks in ditches
Baby about to bust the stitches, yeah
- I Want To Be Free - (6:50) - 1,757 plays
- Sweet Sticky Thing - (6:16) - 1,993 plays
- Ecstasy - (2:29) - 1,951 plays
- Fopp - (3:52) - 1,066 plays
- Heaven Must Be Like This - (7:17) - 1,377 plays
- Who'd She Coo? - (4:32) - 892 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations