777 Shouts - 4,350,444 Scrobbles
Oh Land is a Danish singer-songwriter and record producer, whose birth name is Nanna Øland Fabricius. Born in 1985 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Nanna is a daughter of an opera singer mother and an organist father, and a former ballet student who decided to adopt a music career after an injury caused by a slipped disc and spinal fracture forced her to give up dancing. Oh Land's debut album, Fauna, was released in her native Denmark on November 10, 2008 by Danish independent label Fake Diamond Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHas it been a day or a week?
As my eyes begin to close I am walking in my sleep
Living in a state in-between, do the signs begin to show?
See the eyes there in the dark as they glow, as they glow
These dreams under my pillow
- LyricsOnce burned, twice shunned
Too much of your line made me blind
I'd wait all night
But you left one too many times
I wanna change my orbit
- LyricsBefore the world you know was like it is
I held a lover once and I was his
And we walked along the river in the sun
But he's a lonely man, so this was done
The only place we had to meet was night
- LyricsWho would have known that I could conquer your heart
By reflecting in someone else?
And who would have thought that I could comfort your heart
When I can't recognize myself?
I know how she speaks and how she moves
- LyricsWe turn it up, we turn it up
We're coming up, we're coming up
Out in the streets I hear the crack of thunder
People keeping low, people searching for some cover
But in my room I hear the sound of trumpets
- Rainbow - (3:21) - 32,211 plays
- Break The Chain - (3:17) - 27,456 plays
- Lean - (3:27) - 25,588 plays
- Voodoo - (2:50) - 25,349 plays
- Human - (4:07) - 24,838 plays