Off The Beat
9 Shouts - 95,160 Scrobbles
Off the Beat is a collegiate a cappella group at the University of Pennsylvania that specializes in using the human voice to recreate the percussive sound of modern alternative rock. Their repertoire is mainly of the modern rock, or alternative, genre. Off the Beat has produced 15 albums since 1990, and has sold thousands of CDs to the public. They have won many Contemporary A cappella Recording Awards, and their songs appear almost annually on the Best of Collegiate A Cappella (BOCA) compilation disk produced by Varsity Vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tyrant - (4:49) - 176 plays
- Does He Love You? - (5:17) - 111 plays
- Little Lion Man - (4:03) - 75 plays
- Dog Days Are Over - (4:15) - 59 plays
- Firework - (3:48) - 47 plays
- Blue Ridge Mountains - (4:31) - 39 plays
- Paris (Ooh La La) - (3:19) - 49 plays
- Cloud Nine - (4:19) - 24 plays
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay - (4:32) - 43 plays
- Shark In The Water - (3:02) - 43 plays