Of the I
78 Shouts - 48,593 Scrobbles
Born out of sound experiments in an improvised studio of a small London flat, Of The I's huge sound belies its modest beginnings. Coming together from diverse origins, as students of philosophy and psychology, the band's five members worked to find a way of expressing their ideas in calculated pressure waves. These were released freely, as ones and zeros, to a hungry hoard of Demonoiders, who promptly consumed 12,000 copies. The band, inspired, locked themselves away and plotted their first album while cutting their teeth on the London live scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold - (6:22) - 95 plays
- Cathexis - (8:06) - 83 plays
- Single Units - (3:24) - 64 plays
- Between Being and Ego - (5:31) - 66 plays
- Mercenary - (5:56) - 45 plays
- Stopping the World - (7:28) - 49 plays
- Entrance - (1:13) - 44 plays
- Ascend - (4:43) - 40 plays
- Between Being & Ego - (5:15) - 20 plays
- Modern Equivalent - (4:15) - 34 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online