728 Shouts - 993,528 Scrobbles
Of Machines, (formerly "We Are Kings") is a post-hardcore band from Atlanta, GA, United States. Forming in 2006, they originally split in April 2010, but later reformed in January 2013 after a three year hiatus. While recording their debut album, the band impressed several labels and ultimately selected Rise Records, to which they were signed on October 14, 2008. Their debut album, As If Everything Was Held In Place, was released on March 3, 2009, and through touring their region relentlessly, they quickly became the word of mouth buzz band in their area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Becoming Closer To Closure - (3:40) - 3,045 plays
- It Must Belong Somewhere - (4:07) - 2,138 plays
- Reset, Reflect - (4:55) - 1,760 plays
- Things Too Visible To See - (3:05) - 1,881 plays
- Lost In Translation - (4:09) - 1,792 plays
- As If Everything Was Held In Place - (3:20) - 1,930 plays
- Introduction - (1:06) - 1,172 plays
- Weaving The Values That Sustain Us - (3:30) - 1,001 plays
- An Autobiography In Vivid Color Pt. 1 - (7:06) - 760 plays
- I Write This In the Hopes Of... - (1:23) - 971 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online