5 Shouts - 11,553 Scrobbles
And somewhere on a front porch in Fullerton, California in fall 2001, Odelia was born. Originally consisting of members Jason Hensley, Daniel Johns, and Bob Lexin, veterans of an earlier group called Frank Falupa, the three decided on a new band with a more unstructured approach, incorporating loops and non-traditional rock instruments, switching off said instruments during songs, and a general DIY approach.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 4 Feet of Snow - (5:02) - 53 plays
- Feet That Never Heal - (10:01) - 17 plays
- 12 Sleeping - (7:59) - 6 plays
- Ayizan, Ayizan-o, Ayizan Marche - (1:02) - 3 plays
- Under the Porchlight - (7:11) - 3 plays
- Bitakaramire - (5:28) - 4 plays
- Tanisha - (6:51) - 3 plays
- He Knew Me When I Used to Fall Down - (6:37) - 4 plays
- Alouba, Alouba, Nous Mare-O - (1:00) - 3 plays
- Tape Machine - (7:27) - 2 plays