100 Shouts - 95,611 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Obliteration were spawned in Kolbotn (the hometown of Darkthrone), in 2001, and after some line-up changes, punk-style dabbling and experimentation with two bass players at the same time, it soon became clear that Death Metal was to be their future. After releasing a demo in 2004, the young men got a great response from the Norwegian underground metal scene resulting in a vital gig at the high-profile Inferno festival in 2005, and pretty soon after, the 7" EP "Total Fucking Obliteration" was released on Duplicate Records/SoU.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ingesting Death - (5:59) - 492 plays
- Catacombs of Horror - (4:35) - 458 plays
- Exterminate - (3:46) - 431 plays
- The Spawn of a Dying Kind - (8:20) - 405 plays
- Styxerian Path (Into Darkness) - (4:10) - 348 plays
- Nekropsalms Evoke the Frozen Age - (6:39) - 303 plays
- The worm that gnaws in the night - (9:16) - 236 plays
- Sadistic nekroabortion - (3:53) - 172 plays
- Breeding the Sick - (2:27) - 157 plays
- Repent - (3:38) - 159 plays