133 Shouts - 174,585 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Obliteration were spawned in Kolbotn (the hometown of Darkthrone), in 2001, and after some line-up changes, punk-style dabbling and experimentation with two bass players at the same time, it soon became clear that Death Metal was to be their future. After releasing a demo in 2004, the young men got a great response from the Norwegian underground metal scene resulting in a vital gig at the high-profile Inferno festival in 2005, and pretty soon after, the 7" EP "Total Fucking Obliteration" was released on Duplicate Records/SoU.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goat Skull Crown - (4:44) - 2,906 plays
- Transient Passage - (7:45) - 1,418 plays
- Sepulchral Rites - (4:56) - 1,245 plays
- Black Death Horizon - (7:40) - 1,100 plays
- The Distant Sun - (6:35) - 807 plays
- The Distant Sun (They Are the Key) - (6:36) - 627 plays
- Ascendance (Sol Invictus) - (6:42) - 603 plays
- Ingesting Death - (5:59) - 533 plays
- Churning Magma - (3:53) - 564 plays
- Ascendance - (6:41) - 624 plays