61 Shouts - 98,715 Scrobbles
"TJ Hertz has become one of the most admired artists of the year under his moniker Objekt, after the release of his first white label in January; two delectable slabs of techno-infused dubstep – wild, gurgling progressive works that build and grow from the simplest sounds to points of unimaginable intensity. This was furthered with the arrival of Objekt #2, carrying “Unglued” and “CLK Recovery”. Where DJing fits in with his musical persona it’s not the end result of the urge to create; the other half of his life is as a software developer for Native Instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Goose that Got Away - (5:19) - 5,161 plays
- CLK Recovery - (9:26) - 3,391 plays
- Tinderbox - (6:37) - 3,422 plays
- Unglued - (7:48) - 1,943 plays
- Cactus - (2:00) - 2,302 plays
- Shuttered - (3:20) - 1,371 plays
- Porcupine - (5:18) - 1,348 plays
- FACT Mix 300 - Objekt (Nov '11) - (68:03) - 125 plays
- Cactus (Original Mix) - (5:57) - 58 plays
- Electronic Explorations - 190 - Objekt - (91:00) - 46 plays