72 Shouts - 292,998 Scrobbles
"There are musical elitists in every genre who boast in their embittered obscurity, underrated talent, and find little complacency lurking in the shadows of their betters. Most are pretentious, some are just ambitious, and few are true artists. Opgave is arguably the latter. Opgave's tracks are moody and dark, but lightly decorated with a humble, hopeful melody. For the technically acute ears, the backdrop of drumbeats comparable to few (a steady march with a fluid groove that you can't help but bop your head to)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Writing The Silver - (2:57) - 3,000 plays
- Spacehead - (3:58) - 1,496 plays
- Drivethru Blues - (4:13) - 1,039 plays
- Hiroshima - (5:22) - 786 plays
- Spanish Tragedy - (3:31) - 653 plays
- Stiff Legged - (3:29) - 636 plays
- Spacehead (Jazzy Kozmonaut) - (4:00) - 13 plays
- "Spanish Tragedy" - (0:30) - 2 plays
- 'Drivethru Blues - (4:15) - 2 plays
- Opgave - Hiroshima - (5:23) - 3 plays