72 Shouts - 290,589 Scrobbles
"There are musical elitists in every genre who boast in their embittered obscurity, underrated talent, and find little complacency lurking in the shadows of their betters. Most are pretentious, some are just ambitious, and few are true artists. Opgave is arguably the latter. Opgave's tracks are moody and dark, but lightly decorated with a humble, hopeful melody. For the technically acute ears, the backdrop of drumbeats comparable to few (a steady march with a fluid groove that you can't help but bop your head to)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Writing The Silver - (2:57) - 3,003 plays
- Spacehead - (3:58) - 1,561 plays
- Drivethru Blues - (4:13) - 1,016 plays
- Hiroshima - (5:22) - 791 plays
- Spanish Tragedy - (3:31) - 651 plays
- Stiff Legged - (3:29) - 644 plays
- Spacehead (Jazzy Kozmonaut) - (4:00) - 12 plays
- Opgave - (2:58) - 3 plays
- "Stiff Legged" - (0:30) - 2 plays
- Driverthru Blues - (4:15) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online