72 Shouts - 293,770 Scrobbles
"There are musical elitists in every genre who boast in their embittered obscurity, underrated talent, and find little complacency lurking in the shadows of their betters. Most are pretentious, some are just ambitious, and few are true artists. Opgave is arguably the latter. Opgave's tracks are moody and dark, but lightly decorated with a humble, hopeful melody. For the technically acute ears, the backdrop of drumbeats comparable to few (a steady march with a fluid groove that you can't help but bop your head to)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Writing The Silver - (2:57) - 2,973 plays
- Spacehead - (3:58) - 1,429 plays
- Drivethru Blues - (4:13) - 1,036 plays
- Hiroshima - (5:22) - 779 plays
- Spanish Tragedy - (3:31) - 678 plays
- Stiff Legged - (3:29) - 642 plays
- Spacehead (Jazzy Kozmonaut) - (4:00) - 13 plays
- "Drivethru Blues" - (0:30) - 4 plays
- "Spanish Tragedy" - (0:30) - 2 plays
- Opgave - (2:58) - 2 plays