72 Shouts - 283,214 Scrobbles
"There are musical elitists in every genre who boast in their embittered obscurity, underrated talent, and find little complacency lurking in the shadows of their betters. Most are pretentious, some are just ambitious, and few are true artists. Opgave is arguably the latter. Opgave's tracks are moody and dark, but lightly decorated with a humble, hopeful melody. For the technically acute ears, the backdrop of drumbeats comparable to few (a steady march with a fluid groove that you can't help but bop your head to)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Writing The Silver - (2:57) - 3,692 plays
- Spacehead - (3:58) - 1,760 plays
- Drivethru Blues - (4:13) - 1,105 plays
- Hiroshima - (5:22) - 898 plays
- Spanish Tragedy - (3:31) - 787 plays
- Stiff Legged - (3:29) - 851 plays
- ''writing the silver'' - (2:55) - 6 plays
- Opgave - Writing the Silver - (2:57) - 6 plays
- Driverthru Blues - (4:15) - 9 plays
- Writing - (2:58) - 11 plays