ONE OK ROCK
1,902 Shouts - 8,969,699 Scrobbles
ONE OK ROCK is a Japanese Rock band formed in the summer of 2005. It was started by Toru with High School friends Alex and Ryota after each of them got their musical instruments. After that, Taka joined as their vocalist and they focused on performing shows in the Tokyo area. In 2006 they independently released 2 mini albums. Because of their albums sales, their participation in relatively large festivals that summer and their energetic shows in the outskirts of Tokyo, they were noticed by a foreign record company.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Beginning - (0:56) - 105,323 plays
- Re:make - (3:24) - 64,446 plays
- NO SCARED - (3:39) - 43,662 plays
- 完全感覚Dreamer - (4:11) - 43,143 plays
- Deeper Deeper - (3:36) - 58,532 plays
- Liar - (3:37) - 38,454 plays
- Clock Strikes - (3:55) - 53,598 plays
- Nothing Helps - (4:47) - 41,659 plays
- Wherever you are - (4:56) - 43,589 plays
- Be the light - (5:38) - 38,773 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods