23 Shouts - 233,085 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name OCS: 1) OCS began as a way for John Dwyer (of Coachwhips, Pink and Brown, Yikes, Burmese, The Hospitals, etc.) to release his experimental home recordings. The sound is very psychedelic overall, making extensive use of reverb and echo/delay, but always has a folk, country, and/or blues backbone. Over the course of 5 albums, many name changes (The OhSees, Orange County Sound, Orinoka Crash Suite), and added members, it has evolved into what Thee Oh Sees are today, and appears to be the last name change of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Had A Reason - (3:20) - 427 plays
- Second Date - (3:16) - 288 plays
- Rescue - (2:10) - 233 plays
- Cea Mai Frumoasa Zi - (1:30) - 257 plays
- The Pool - (2:22) - 170 plays
- Burning Beauties - (1:47) - 169 plays
- Cine e de vina - (3:36) - 216 plays
- Here I Come - (2:34) - 183 plays
- Hey Kid - (1:50) - 156 plays
- PANDORA - (2:56) - 153 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online