23 Shouts - 236,654 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name OCS: 1) OCS began as a way for John Dwyer (of Coachwhips, Pink and Brown, Yikes, Burmese, The Hospitals, etc.) to release his experimental home recordings. The sound is very psychedelic overall, making extensive use of reverb and echo/delay, but always has a folk, country, and/or blues backbone. Over the course of 5 albums, many name changes (The OhSees, Orange County Sound, Orinoka Crash Suite), and added members, it has evolved into what Thee Oh Sees are today, and appears to be the last name change of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Had A Reason - (3:20) - 401 plays
- Second Date - (3:16) - 280 plays
- Rescue - (2:10) - 231 plays
- Cea Mai Frumoasa Zi - (1:30) - 277 plays
- Cine e de vina - (3:36) - 200 plays
- Burning Beauties - (1:47) - 166 plays
- Here I Come - (2:34) - 175 plays
- The Pool - (2:22) - 156 plays
- Hey Kid - (1:50) - 160 plays
- I'm Coming Home - (2:40) - 163 plays