23 Shouts - 224,703 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name OCS: 1) OCS began as a way for John Dwyer (of Coachwhips, Pink and Brown, Yikes, Burmese, The Hospitals, etc.) to release his experimental home recordings. The sound is very psychedelic overall, making extensive use of reverb and echo/delay, but always has a folk, country, and/or blues backbone. Over the course of 5 albums, many name changes (The OhSees, Orange County Sound, Orinoka Crash Suite), and added members, it has evolved into what Thee Oh Sees are today, and appears to be the last name change of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Had A Reason - (3:20) - 558 plays
- Second Date - (3:16) - 339 plays
- Rescue - (2:10) - 296 plays
- The Pool - (2:22) - 219 plays
- PANDORA - (2:56) - 560 plays
- Burning Beauties - (1:47) - 198 plays
- Cea Mai Frumoasa Zi - (1:30) - 233 plays
- APA DE IZVOR - (3:45) - 288 plays
- Here I Come - (2:34) - 178 plays
- Cine e de vina - (3:36) - 221 plays