23 Shouts - 218,670 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name OCS: 1) OCS began as a way for John Dwyer (of Coachwhips, Pink and Brown, Yikes, Burmese, The Hospitals, etc.) to release his experimental home recordings. The sound is very psychedelic overall, making extensive use of reverb and echo/delay, but always has a folk, country, and/or blues backbone. Over the course of 5 albums, many name changes (The OhSees, Orange County Sound, Orinoka Crash Suite), and added members, it has involved into what Thee Oh Sees are today, and appears to be the last name change of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Had A Reason - (3:20) - 630 plays
- Second Date - (3:16) - 382 plays
- Rescue - (2:10) - 314 plays
- The Pool - (2:22) - 276 plays
- Burning Beauties - (1:47) - 229 plays
- Here I Come - (2:34) - 216 plays
- I Am Slow - (2:50) - 265 plays
- I'm Coming Home - (2:40) - 326 plays
- Greedy Happens - (2:50) - 193 plays
- APA DE IZVOR - (3:45) - 262 plays