0 Shouts - 123,865 Scrobbles
1)O is a darkwave duo born in 2009, London, UK. Aaron and Liam are two brothers, who decided to form a darkwave band, after hearing the news that their grandfather, a massive fan of darkwave music, had passed away. They are currently working on their first EP.Read More...
2) O is a raw black metal act formed 2000 in Finland, with relations to the bands ...and Oceans and Havoc Unit. They released 2 split albums and 1 EP. The first split album is with Flauros (released in 2000), and the second with The True Black Dawn and Enochian Crescent (released in 2005). The EP is named "O" and was released in 2004. Their logo is the pierced O.
3) O was a punk band from Perth, Australia and were around during 1992-1998.
4) O a.k.a. ◯ isn't just the letter. ◯ is the circle symbol and at the same time the name of this six piece band from the border region (Belgium/Netherlands/Germany) around Aachen (Germany). In summer 2010 ex-members from „Allegorie“, „Dancing on Debris“, „Jack the Rocker“ and „Kings of the Day“ got together with the aim to create spheric musical landscapes. The music wants to take the audience on a turbulent journey somewhere between ambient and postrock and sometimes you can guess their musical roots found in punk/hardcore.
5) O is a post/black/grindcore band from Biella, Italy.
6) O is a four piece black-metal band based in Brisbane, Australia
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amm.unit.ion 909 - 3,938 plays
- sea of trees - 4,239 plays
- Riders on the Storm - 3,447 plays
- N01.r Est-8 - 2,839 plays
- Let Me Shine Again - 914 plays
- Set the Controls to the Heart of the Sun - 1,344 plays
- Jesus Belongs To Ghost - 2,380 plays
- Waiting For The Sun - 2,050 plays
- How Polished Boulders Carried Us Along - 1,399 plays