11 Shouts - 53,977 Scrobbles
Jason Hershey, aka O-shen From 1994 through 1997, the young man later to call himself O-shen, was in the Washington State Prison at Walla Walla serving time for a burglary. It was there that he taught himself Tahitian. He carries a PNG passport, and a U.S. one. Until age 15,O-shen was raised in the village of Butaweng in northern Papua New Guinea by his American medical missionary parents. There, living among the Yabim people, he learned the language, customs and hard, gardening work that was expected of any young Yabim man.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Siasi - (2:58) - 272 plays
- Maoli Girl - (3:57) - 101 plays
- Tropically Fine - (3:20) - 71 plays
- Burn It Up - (3:42) - 106 plays
- Salt Water Anthem - (5:00) - 87 plays
- Theos - (11:12) - 38 plays
- Stonehouse - (5:22) - 33 plays
- Siasi (Papua New Guinea) - (2:58) - 33 plays
- Meri Lewa - (3:56) - 76 plays
- Angel Eyes - (4:38) - 21 plays