51 Shouts - 142,746 Scrobbles
One of the first progressive bands from Brazil, O Terço (meaning rosary beads) first formed in 1968, but didn't hit its stride until the mid '70s. Personnel changes would become part of the bands dynamic, with Sergio Hinds assuming the role of band anchor. The group owed a lot of its early sound to such Italian favorites as Locanda Delle Fate, Quella Veccia Locanda, and Premiata Forneria Marconi. They also manged to mix in other styles, like folk...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Queimada - (3:05) - 497 plays
- Hey amigo - (3:32) - 552 plays
- Criaturas da noite - (3:41) - 595 plays
- 1974 - (12:21) - 589 plays
- Ponto final - (4:37) - 438 plays
- Pano de fundo - (3:44) - 458 plays
- Jogo das pedras - (3:27) - 381 plays
- Volte Na Próxima Semana - 283 plays
- Deus - (4:44) - 327 plays
- I NEED YOU - (2:22) - 194 plays