2 Shouts - 18,004 Scrobbles
Multi-instrumentalist O'Bryan got into the business after a friend (who was in the choir he sang in as a young adult in Southern California) married Ron Kersey, who had worked in Philadelphia with groups like the Trammps in the 1970s. Upon her recommendation, Kersey got O'Bryan into a group he was forming. That quickly fell apart, but Kersey helped the singer connect with Soul Train impresario Don Cornelius, who helped O'Bryan land a deal with Capitol.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You and I - (5:28) - 229 plays
- Lovelite - (4:00) - 122 plays
- Tenderoni - (5:34) - 102 plays
- Lady I Love You - (5:28) - 236 plays
- I'M FREAKY - (5:17) - 69 plays
- Is This For Real - (4:48) - 121 plays
- The Gigolo - (4:53) - 54 plays
- Still Water (Love) - (4:12) - 37 plays
- Breakin' Together - (4:03) - 33 plays
- Go on and Cry - (4:47) - 21 plays