Now It's Overhead
78 Shouts - 639,000 Scrobbles
Now It's Overhead are an indie rock band fronted by singer/songwriter Andy LeMaster and based in Athens, GA. Their first album, a self-titled collection of songs LeMaster wrote over a period of two years in the late 90s, quickly rose from a studio project to a full-time band with the assistance of drummer Clay Leverett and Orenda Fink and Maria Taylor of Azure Ray. Now It's Overhead's third album, Dark Light Daybreak, was released on September 12, 2006. In 2007, they supported Scottish indie-rock band Idlewild on their tour of Great Britain.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wonderful Scar - (4:02) - 488 plays
- Wait In A Line - (3:39) - 391 plays
- Let Up - (3:25) - 290 plays
- Blackout Curtain - (4:17) - 281 plays
- Hi - (4:03) - 230 plays
- Let the Sirens Rest - (4:08) - 213 plays
- Walls - (3:43) - 242 plays
- Profile - (4:27) - 178 plays
- A Skeleton on Display - (4:56) - 216 plays
- Fall Back Open - (4:29) - 146 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online