Now It's Overhead
78 Shouts - 630,167 Scrobbles
Now It's Overhead are an indie rock band fronted by singer/songwriter Andy LeMaster and based in Athens, GA. Their first album, a self-titled collection of songs LeMaster wrote over a period of two years in the late 90s, quickly rose from a studio project to a full-time band with the assistance of drummer Clay Leverett and Orenda Fink and Maria Taylor of Azure Ray. Now It's Overhead's third album, Dark Light Daybreak, was released on September 12, 2006. In 2007, they supported Scottish indie-rock band Idlewild on their tour of Great Britain.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wonderful Scar - (4:02) - 637 plays
- Wait In A Line - (3:40) - 493 plays
- Let Up - (3:25) - 368 plays
- Walls - (3:43) - 341 plays
- Let the Sirens Rest - (4:08) - 308 plays
- Blackout Curtain - (4:17) - 302 plays
- Estranged - (4:00) - 234 plays
- Meaning to Say - (4:00) - 243 plays
- Dark Light Daybreak - (3:52) - 244 plays
- Dark Cycle - (4:20) - 222 plays