Now It's Overhead
78 Shouts - 625,260 Scrobbles
Now It's Overhead are an indie rock band fronted by singer/songwriter Andy LeMaster and based in Athens, GA. Their first album, a self-titled collection of songs LeMaster wrote over a period of two years in the late 90s, quickly rose from a studio project to a full-time band with the assistance of drummer Clay Leverett and Orenda Fink and Maria Taylor of Azure Ray. Now It's Overhead's third album, Dark Light Daybreak, was released on September 12, 2006. In 2007, they supported Scottish indie-rock band Idlewild on their tour of Great Britain.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wonderful Scar - (4:02) - 697 plays
- Wait In A Line - (3:40) - 566 plays
- Let Up - (3:25) - 329 plays
- Walls - (3:43) - 334 plays
- Let the Sirens Rest - (4:08) - 310 plays
- Blackout Curtain - (4:17) - 308 plays
- Estranged - (4:00) - 231 plays
- Dark Light Daybreak - (3:52) - 240 plays
- Meaning to Say - (4:00) - 246 plays
- Believe What They Decide - (3:38) - 211 plays