November Coming Fire
31 Shouts - 94,327 Scrobbles
November Coming Fire emerged out of the Canterbury Hardcore scene in Kent, England, in 2001 and quickly became one of the most respected bands of the scene through their intense live shows and debut MCD Black Ballads (released 2003). The MCD itself didn't do anything particularly original, but it did show to those who listened how passionate and dedicated November Coming Fire are as a band, and the hard work they put into the album and touring earnt them support slots with bands such as Converge, Terror and Give Up The Ghost.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Powerstation - (6:00) - 190 plays
- Blue Reigns - (2:03) - 175 plays
- Devil On The Shore - (2:20) - 142 plays
- The Jackal - (2:26) - 133 plays
- HMS Blackwater - (3:15) - 138 plays
- Arogonaut - (4:15) - 147 plays
- That Black House Made Of Rubber - (0:53) - 103 plays
- Transgression - (2:30) - 78 plays
- Return Of The Black Dog - (2:51) - 66 plays
- Providence - (1:22) - 89 plays