November Coming Fire
32 Shouts - 94,595 Scrobbles
November Coming Fire emerged out of the Canterbury Hardcore scene in Kent, England, in 2001 and quickly became one of the most respected bands of the scene through their intense live shows and debut MCD Black Ballads (released 2003). The MCD itself didn't do anything particularly original, but it did show to those who listened how passionate and dedicated November Coming Fire are as a band, and the hard work they put into the album and touring earnt them support slots with bands such as Converge, Terror and Give Up The Ghost.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Powerstation - (6:00) - 128 plays
- Blue Reigns - (2:03) - 87 plays
- Transgression - (2:30) - 84 plays
- Devil On The Shore - (2:20) - 71 plays
- The Jackal - (2:26) - 53 plays
- HMS Blackwater - (3:15) - 58 plays
- Arogonaut - (4:15) - 69 plays
- That Black House Made Of Rubber - (0:53) - 54 plays
- Bear Away - (3:19) - 57 plays
- Providence - (1:22) - 46 plays