13 Shouts - 496,933 Scrobbles
Norman Blake (born March 10, 1938 in Chattanooga, Tennessee) is a Grammy-nominated instrumentalist, vocalist, and songwriter who has played in a number of folk and bluegrass groups. When Norman was one year old, his family moved to Sulphur Springs, Georgia where he was raised. Although known as one of the most prominent acoustic guitar flatpickers of his day, Norman Blake is a multi-instrumentalist and vocalist. Other instruments he plays include the mandolin, 6-string banjo, fiddle, and banjo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Are My Sunshine - (4:27) - 5,253 plays
- You Are My Sunshine - Soundtrack Version (Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?) - (4:28) - 2,797 plays
- You Are My Sunshine - O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - (4:25) - 1,838 plays
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - Instrumental Soundtrack Version (O Brother, Where Art Thou?) - (4:29) - 1,926 plays
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack/Instrumental - (4:30) - 1,569 plays
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - (4:29) - 1,124 plays
- Big Rock Candy Mountain - (2:18) - 723 plays
- Little Sadie - (1:51) - 634 plays
- I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow (instrumental) - (4:29) - 593 plays
- The Faded Coat Of Blue - (3:19) - 334 plays