20 Shouts - 11,662 Scrobbles
Norman Bailer is the former name of the American indie rock band The Faint. Formed in Omaha, Nebraska and paying homage to the author Norman Mailer, the band consisted of childhood friends Joel Petersen, Conor Oberst, and brothers Todd and Clark Baechle. Under the newly formed Lumberjack Records (which would later become Saddle Creek Records) the band released one album titled 'Sine Sierra' in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- willow wood - (2:50) - 54 plays
- Prelude To A Bailer - (2:28) - 20 plays
- Open House - (3:15) - 19 plays
- Ginger Washington And Her Amazing Orchestra of Spies - (1:40) - 18 plays
- She's A Palm Reader - (1:42) - 14 plays
- Coffin Races - (1:50) - 12 plays
- 40 Years Above Rockafeller Plaza - (1:39) - 14 plays
- You Ate The Sandbox - (3:30) - 14 plays
- Gun Smoke - (3:09) - 15 plays
- XXX XOXOX - (2:55) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online