20 Shouts - 11,081 Scrobbles
Norman Bailer is the former name of the American indie rock band The Faint. Formed in Omaha, Nebraska and paying homage to the author Norman Mailer, the band consisted of childhood friends Joel Petersen, Conor Oberst, and brothers Todd and Clark Baechle. Under the newly formed Lumberjack Records (which would later become Saddle Creek Records) the band released one album titled 'Sine Sierra' in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- willow wood - (2:50) - 44 plays
- Prelude To A Bailer - (2:28) - 39 plays
- Open House - (3:15) - 30 plays
- She's A Palm Reader - (1:42) - 23 plays
- Ginger Washington And Her Amazing Orchestra of Spies - (1:40) - 31 plays
- Gun Smoke - (3:09) - 24 plays
- Grab Your Lips With Boss Interlude In The Key of G Maj - (3:35) - 22 plays
- You Ate The Sandbox - (3:30) - 24 plays
- 40 Years Above Rockafeller Plaza - (1:39) - 24 plays
- XXX XOXOX - (2:55) - 23 plays