2 Shouts - 67,640 Scrobbles
Norma Christine Waterson (born 15th August 1939) is an English singer, best known as one of the original members of The Watersons, an english traditional music group. Other members of the group included her brother Mike Waterson and sister Lal Waterson, and in a later incarnation of the group her husband Martin Carthy. Waterson was born in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Her solo debut album, Norma Waterson, was produced by John Chelew and released by Hannibal Records in 1996, and was well-received (being nominated for the Mercury Music Prize)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Muddy River - (4:21) - 115 plays
- God Loves a Drunk - (4:39) - 68 plays
- There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth The Salt of My Tears - (2:49) - 59 plays
- Black Muddy Water - (4:21) - 66 plays
- The Birds Will Still Be Singing - (2:56) - 47 plays
- Hard Times Heart - (3:20) - 40 plays
- The Chaps of Cockaigny - (4:45) - 36 plays
- One April Morning - (3:56) - 33 plays
- There is a Fountain in Christ's Blood - (3:48) - 36 plays
- St. Swithin's Day - (2:56) - 51 plays