Norlie & KKV
0 Shouts - 744,787 Scrobbles
Norlie & KKV is a Swedish hip hop rapping and singing duo made up of Sonny Fahlberg (known as Norlie) and Kim Vadenhag (known as KKV). They are signed to Universal Music Sweden.Read More...
The duo met in Stockholm suburb of Huddinge in 2008 and formed a duo to release modern rap materials, influenced by pop, rock, house, electro music, techno. They were helped by David Guenther, a well-known Stockholm DJ. They released "Can I Be the One" produced by Daniel Gidlund featuring Lazee with the music video filmed in Los Angeles. They also performed NRJ Summer Club in 2010, in Helsinki's Nickelodeon Dagen 2011 (with Lazee) and in Ungdomens hus i Upplands-Bro (again with Lazee).
In Spring 2011, they were picked as "Artist of the Month" by MTV and Comviq, made a successful appearance at Vakna! med The Voice (meaning Wake up! with The Voice), and were on NRJ radio's landed first on NRJ's "Dagens Topp 3" (meaning "Today's Top 3") with single "Pressad av tid" landing them a deal with Universal Music.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt - 151,302 plays
- Tröjan du hatar - 178,298 plays
- När jag går ner - 105,121 plays
- Ingen annan rör mig som du - 54,587 plays
- Nej - 40,839 plays
- Faller - 28,737 plays
- Hon vill vara du - 21,025 plays
- Vi för Vendetta - 20,352 plays
- Du får göra vad du vill med mig - 13,657 plays
- Can I Be The One - 19,484 plays