Norlie & KKV
5 Shouts - 647,670 Scrobbles
Norlie & KKV is a Swedish hip hop rapping and singing duo made up of Sonny Fahlberg (known as Norlie) and Kim Vadenhag (known as KKV). They are signed to Universal Music Sweden. The duo met in Stockholm suburb of Huddinge in 2008 and formed a duo to release modern rap materials, influenced by pop, rock, house, electro music, techno. They were helped by David Guenther, a well-known Stockholm DJ. They released "Can I Be the One" produced by Daniel Gidlund featuring Lazee with the music video filmed in Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt - (3:34) - 6,415 plays
- Tröjan du hatar - (3:29) - 3,776 plays
- När jag går ner - (3:25) - 2,370 plays
- Faller - (3:39) - 1,920 plays
- Nej - (3:13) - 1,486 plays
- Snart - (4:10) - 887 plays
- Hon vill vara du - (3:30) - 564 plays
- Soldat - (3:42) - 704 plays
- Ingenting står över mig - (3:54) - 431 plays
- Vi för Vendetta - (3:38) - 304 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online