Norlie & KKV
5 Shouts - 591,162 Scrobbles
Norlie & KKV is a Swedish hip hop rapping and singing duo made up of Sonny Fahlberg (known as Norlie) and Kim Vadenhag (known as KKV). They are signed to Universal Music Sweden. The duo met in Stockholm suburb of Huddinge in 2008 and formed a duo to release modern rap materials, influenced by pop, rock, house, electro music, techno. They were helped by David Guenther, a well-known Stockholm DJ. They released "Can I Be the One" produced by Daniel Gidlund featuring Lazee with the music video filmed in Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Faller - (3:39) - 18,698 plays
- Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt - (3:34) - 9,999 plays
- Tröjan du hatar - (3:29) - 8,277 plays
- När jag går ner - (3:25) - 5,875 plays
- Nej - (3:13) - 5,706 plays
- Hon vill vara du - (3:30) - 2,778 plays
- Snart - (4:10) - 3,356 plays
- Pansar - (4:46) - 2,025 plays
- Soldat - (3:42) - 1,994 plays
- Aldrig - (2:27) - 1,542 plays