200 Shouts - 421,490 Scrobbles
Nordpolen (The North Pole) is the solo project of Pelle Hellström from Uppsala in Sweden. He began making music at the age of 15, and has written over 100 songs. His early songs were inspired by Ted Gärdestad, while his later work have a darker tone with lyrics about desperation and messed up relationships. In September 2008 he released his debute album "På Nordpolen" ("On The North Pole").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- när mitt blod pumpar i dej - (4:33) - 11,132 plays
- Oh Oh - (3:04) - 9,445 plays
- gryningen kom med ett dån - (4:40) - 7,607 plays
- Skimret - (4:06) - 3,890 plays
- Dom mörka molnen (feat. ceo) - (4:35) - 4,426 plays
- försöker dölja - (3:18) - 5,308 plays
- mmm - (3:22) - 4,617 plays
- 15 saknader - (4:24) - 5,051 plays
- stup - (5:55) - 3,152 plays
- På Nordpolen - (5:21) - 2,122 plays