41 Shouts - 28,644 Scrobbles
Nora Keyes first solo album, ‘Songs to Cry by for the Golden Age of Nothing’ sounds more like an old 78 pried from the arms of a long deceased witch, found in a buried tea chest, in a forgotten woodland that the locals still dare not venture into, than the efforts of a nice Los Angeles born girl, joined here by her talented friends Rebecca Lynn (violin). Ray Day (guitar), Creekbird (brass / drums) and Dame Darcy (auto harp / saw).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Look at You, You're Ugly - (3:30) - 169 plays
- Small Apart - (4:15) - 124 plays
- Tomb Song - (1:35) - 96 plays
- Excreted from Our Mother's Womb - (3:39) - 87 plays
- Old Pal - (3:43) - 94 plays
- The Show Is Over - (5:51) - 75 plays
- Cauliflower - (6:27) - 63 plays
- My Child - (2:19) - 55 plays
- Old Folks - (7:46) - 47 plays
- Good Bye Candy - (3:28) - 12 plays