173 Shouts - 309,575 Scrobbles
In 1994 Gary and Chiyo decided to start a band that played slow, heavy, riff-based music. They were soon joined by Tom Choi and Luis DaVilla. Their slow tempos and sound was punctuated by a severe low-end attack when Gary and Luis both played bass on many songs. Turned out Tom and Luis had different ideas on direction and just several months into the project and directly after recording the songs they had written together, both of them departed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oil Removed - (4:23) - 2,044 plays
- Stagnance - (4:51) - 1,339 plays
- Gage - (2:48) - 1,422 plays
- Deterioration - (9:03) - 1,203 plays
- Dianoga - (4:20) - 1,347 plays
- Jundland Wastes - (4:52) - 1,232 plays
- Erode the Person - (8:43) - 1,003 plays
- Useless - (5:15) - 963 plays
- The Slave - (5:24) - 914 plays
- Stasis - (4:31) - 875 plays