76 Shouts - 415,663 Scrobbles
NOMO were conceived in 2003 when University of Michigan jazz studies graduate and multi-instrumentalist (tenor sax, keyboards, electric mbiri) Elliot Bergman and some of his acquaintances began jamming at an Ann Arbor, MI, house where many of them lived. This led to the eventual formation of the group, which recorded its self-titled EP on Ypsilanti Records that same year, after producer Warn Defever dared Bergman to bring as many people as he could to the studio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Better Than That - (6:31) - 379 plays
- Nu Tones - (3:39) - 336 plays
- Discontinued - (8:03) - 298 plays
- My Dear - (5:36) - 285 plays
- Brainwave - (3:58) - 252 plays
- All The Stars - (6:43) - 246 plays
- Rings - (5:59) - 269 plays
- Ghost Rock - (5:58) - 229 plays
- Last Beat - (6:10) - 205 plays
- Busy - (8:43) - 217 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online