76 Shouts - 414,317 Scrobbles
NOMO were conceived in 2003 when University of Michigan jazz studies graduate and multi-instrumentalist (tenor sax, keyboards, electric mbiri) Elliot Bergman and some of his acquaintances began jamming at an Ann Arbor, MI, house where many of them lived. This led to the eventual formation of the group, which recorded its self-titled EP on Ypsilanti Records that same year, after producer Warn Defever dared Bergman to bring as many people as he could to the studio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Better Than That - (6:31) - 499 plays
- Nu Tones - (3:39) - 320 plays
- Discontinued - (8:03) - 291 plays
- My Dear - (5:36) - 274 plays
- Brainwave - (3:58) - 240 plays
- All The Stars - (6:43) - 238 plays
- Rings - (5:59) - 250 plays
- Round The Way - (4:27) - 203 plays
- Ghost Rock - (5:58) - 214 plays
- Last Beat - (6:10) - 197 plays