76 Shouts - 411,983 Scrobbles
NOMO were conceived in 2003 when University of Michigan jazz studies graduate and multi-instrumentalist (tenor sax, keyboards, electric mbiri) Elliot Bergman and some of his acquaintances began jamming at an Ann Arbor, MI, house where many of them lived. This led to the eventual formation of the group, which recorded its self-titled EP on Ypsilanti Records that same year, after producer Warn Defever dared Bergman to bring as many people as he could to the studio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Better Than That - (6:31) - 591 plays
- Discontinued - (8:03) - 316 plays
- Nu Tones - (3:39) - 259 plays
- Rings - (5:59) - 245 plays
- My Dear - (5:36) - 255 plays
- Brainwave - (3:58) - 234 plays
- All The Stars - (6:43) - 218 plays
- Round The Way - (4:27) - 203 plays
- Ghost Rock - (5:58) - 198 plays
- Last Beat - (6:10) - 196 plays